Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Swirly Bird Roses


Two posts for today! I feel I need to share a card with you today as well. I am having such fun using the Swirly Bird stamp set and Swirly Scribbles die set. I made one card and wanted immediately to see what it would look like in another colour. So I made a second. Time did not allow me to make more in differing colours.


As you can see, I did some masking for the large roses and leaves.

Here is the blue - Pool Party, Marina Mist, & Mint Macaron with Basic Gray cardstock. (Click on the collage to see a larger version)



Here is the red versions - Real Red, & Old Olive. (Click on the collage to see a larger version)


More Swirly Bird Stamp set tomorrow with a masking take technique background!

Happy Stamping!








http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sabradcreations/promotions

From November 1st through 30th, you have the opportunity to purchase Stitched Shapes Framelits ahead of their official release in the 2017-2018 annual catalog and get 25% off coordinating stamp sets. With Stitched Shapes Framelits you can make paper stitches in seconds, turning any project into one that is stitched from the heart.





1 comment:

From Me To You Paper Crafts said...

These are so pretty. I love the way the ovals are anchored by the smaller roses.