Thursday, November 3, 2016

Wonderful Year with Lovely as a Tree and Layering Circles Dies



By now you know that I love all white, or mostly white cards. I've cased myself from this card (last card on this post), as a request to add to a Christmas card class this year. I just had to add that sweet white pom pom trim to it.


A close up of the image created using "Lovely as a Tree". If you don't have this set, get it before the end of May 2017, because it has been in the catalogue so very long, that one never knows when it will be retired.


Side view shows the layering and thickness at the sentiment are, but it will go into an envelope easily enough.


Inside, I couldn't decide on a sentiment and left it for later. But, I did create a bit of an image with the "Lovely as a Tree" set.


So there you have the final card for this class. Hope to see you in class on the 21st! A great class for those last minute cards.... Do you want one more Christmas card class at the beginning of December? Let me know.

I am very excited right now, because I will be at a Canada wide Stampin' Up! event which we will be leaving for bright and early tomorrow morning to catch the ferry to Vancouver. I've heard that these events are incredible and fun, so I am looking forward to the experience. This will be my first big Stampin' Up! event. One great thing about this event is that we will be able to see the new Ocassions and Sale-a-Bration catalogues before they come out, and some of the product as well. We even get prizes from the new catalogues! How great is that! Looking forward to sharing them with you when I get back.

While away, I have some posts scheduled for you, so enjoy.

Happy stamping and creating!





DON'T FORGET THE NOVEMBER SPECIAL OFFERS AT THE END OF THIS POST


http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sabradcreations/promotions

From November 1st through 30th, you have the opportunity to purchase Stitched Shapes Framelits ahead of their official release in the 2017-2018 annual catalog and get 25% off coordinating stamp sets. With Stitched Shapes Framelits you can make paper stitches in seconds, turning any project into one that is stitched from the heart.




1 comment:

Judy Marshall said...

What a beautiful card! Love it!!