Sunday, November 6, 2016

Get Well Package - Thinking of You



I made this a while ago, in the hopes of getting my second on completed to show them together. The second one is a Christmas Gift Package, but I didn't quite get it done in time, so I'm just showing you this one.

This is the time of year when people begin to get sniffles, colds, and coughs, so I thought it might be fun to create a Get Well Package using the Stampin' Up! Wide Half Stamp Container (page 183 in the Annual Catalogue). The lovely patterns and colours of the Blooms & Bliss DSP are being used on this one.


Upon opening this package/container, you see
  • a small Dollar Store pen
  • a covered mini-composition note book with a whole year mini-calendar attached to the front
  • Halls cough drops covered in DSP
  • chapstick/lipbalm
  • and a tissue holder (instructions)

As you can see in the next photo, I attached everything inside using Velcro. I did not have any white, which I would have chosen if I did. A tip for those of you wanting to create your own, don't use as large pieces of Velcro as I did. Some of the items are a little harder to get out (like tissue box).

I also left space over the cough drops so that the pen wouldn't keep the box from closing.


Now I see that I forgot to add something. I had though of attaching a tea bag in a self made envelope attached to the left side of the case so that it would fold over the note book. Maybe I will still do that for the Christmas Gift Case.


Happy gift making!









http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sabradcreations/promotions

From November 1st through 30th, you have the opportunity to purchase Stitched Shapes Framelits ahead of their official release in the 2017-2018 annual catalog and get 25% off coordinating stamp sets. With Stitched Shapes Framelits you can make paper stitches in seconds, turning any project into one that is stitched from the heart.




No comments: