Friday, February 5, 2016

Two All White Botanical Builder Cards


One night I sat with my Whisper White scraps and die cut a lot of "Botanical Builder" blooms. I was originally thinking of creating just one card, but the next day when I created my card, I had a lot of left overs. So I decided to make a second one. Since the first was a landscape card, I built the second as a portrait card.

 Here is the first and landscape card.



In the following close up you can better see the many layers to build a couple of the flowers. The one thing that gets me is that I didn't have enough pearls for the two cards...darn it. So you will see some flowers with rhinestones instead.


Side view...


another side view...


As I mentioned before, when I had so many pieces still left, I decided there was enough to create another card, and this time as a portrait card.


Here is a closer look at the flower arrangement.


A side view...


...and another side view...


I don't know what it is, but whenever I make an all white card, I love it! One of the very first classes I taught here in Victoria, there was an all white card too that was a bug hit with the class.

I decided not include any sentiment to the cards. A person can always add one if they wish, or just leave it as it is. This card could be for a wedding, a confirmation, a baptism, a sympathy, or for a person that just loves the simplicity of white and/or flowers.

One of these cards will be part of a future class, so watch out for it!

Happy Creating!






Sale-A-Bration! Remember that for every $60 you spend on products from the brand-new Occasions catalogue or Annual Catalogue, you can choose a FREE exclusive Sale-A-Bration product!



PAPER PUMPKIN SALE!

What could possibly make Sale-A-Bration even better? Getting Paper Pumpkin involved of course! Stampin' Up!'s three month PAPER PUMPKIN SALE! January 5th through March 31. A great deal with a surprise kit at your door every month!

3-Month Prepaid Subscription (137859) $$74.85 $69
Save on a 3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!
12-Month Prepaid Subscription (137861) $275.40
Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save $24 a year with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin' Rewards, and instantly qualify for 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items!

There have been some pretty fantastic Paper Pumpkin kits over this year. Don't miss out on the fun and your chance to save on a 3-month Paper Pumpkin subscription and get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item until March 31st. Contact me today! (sabradcreations@gmail.com)


4 comments:

Judy Marshall said...

Beautiful Sabrina! White on white is an absolute fave of mine, your cards are so pretty!

Hugs ~ Judy

Sabrina said...

Thank you Judy Marshall, so kind of you to say. Happy stamping & creating to you!

Tigriswillreign said...

What works of art!

BeverlyBL said...

So beautiful. Your lighting plays them up so nicely.. I would have thought there was some shimmer white cs in there. I must say those are some good looking scraps;)