Thursday, February 11, 2016

Birthday Bouquet Swivlel Album


Hello everyone!

Hope you are having a good start to your weekend, and that you are planning to have some time in your craft area.

Still working in the extra photos of my grandchildren, I'm sharing with you today, a project made using one of the new DSP from the 2016 Occasions Catalogue; Birthday Bouquet! It's gorgeous paper. I have paper left and will probably be making a set of cards from that too, to share at a later date.

What I've created is a 7 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 3/4 swivel album for one of my granddaughters. To create the swivel, I used a single 1" album post. So on to the photos.












I see I forgot to finish this page with some stamping and embellishment. To continue...



The next two pages are blank so that my granddaughter can add a few more photos of her own.




On the back of each page are sections for journaling rather than more photos. Even though I took photos of the backs, I opted not to showcase them.

One thing I've been thinking since having made this album is would it have been better to position the post in another spot like the right upper corner rather than the left? I thought carefully before positioning it, but now I'm not sure if I made the right choice. I guess I just have to make another one to see if it would be better or not,

As I said I will be showing some quick and easy cards made from the scraps of this paper.

Happy Stamping!





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Sale-A-Bration! Remember that for every $60 you spend on products from the brand-new Occasions catalogue or Annual Catalogue, you can choose a FREE exclusive Sale-A-Bration product!



PAPER PUMPKIN SALE!

What could possibly make Sale-A-Bration even better? Getting Paper Pumpkin involved of course! Stampin' Up!'s three month PAPER PUMPKIN SALE! January 5th through March 31. A great deal with a surprise kit at your door every month!

3-Month Prepaid Subscription (137859) $$74.85 $69
Save on a 3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!
12-Month Prepaid Subscription (137861) $275.40
Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save $24 a year with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin' Rewards, and instantly qualify for 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items!

There have been some pretty fantastic Paper Pumpkin kits over this year. Don't miss out on the fun and your chance to save on a 3-month Paper Pumpkin subscription and get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item until March 31st. Contact me today! (sabradcreations@gmail.com)


1 comment:

Tigriswillreign said...

Words are inadequate! This is fabulous! Of course, I am biased. Averi will love, love, love this!!