Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Weekly Deals - February 23rd Through 29th


Hope that you are having a little fun working on my birthday BINGO game!

Once again, Stampin' Up! has some wonderful deals for you this week.


I love my Stampin' Write Markers and use them a lot for stamping, colouring, writing, scrapbooking and album making. I highly recommend getting these at such a good deal! I also love the buttons, the punch, the embossing folder (still on my wish list), and the Star Dies!


Come to think of it, I have these all but the embossing folder, and all get used regularly. Add your favs to your order this week!

Oh, and don't forget to play my birthday BINGO game to win one of three prizes!  You have until Thursday evening to complete it.

You know how Stampin'Up! added some new Sale-A-Bration items...well one of them is the Metallics Glitter Tape. Here is a little video about this fun product.


Be sure to get yours with your next $60, or more, order.

Happy Creating Everyone!









No comments: