Friday, September 9, 2016

Candycane Lane DSP Advent Matchbox Tower - Class




A CHRISTMAS PROJECT CLASS!!

I love Advent Calendars of any kind! I guess that is because I grew up with them and it has a special place in my heart with wonderful memories of Christmas celebration.



You will note that I do not have all the drawer knobs on my boxes. That's because I need to get another package of them, and once I have them you can be sure they will get put on.


Each side is a little different, with the order of the dates all mixed up making the search of the date a lot more fun.


A variety of stamp sets were used for all the stamped sentiments on this tower.



The die cuts are from the "Pretty Pines" die set, but I will not be die cutting all this for your class. The ribbon will be supplied for you, but the embellishing of the the bow will be up to you. If you wish to purchase this die set, just let me know.




Saturday, October 22, 2016
Scrapbook Parade Crop at Langford Legion Hall
10:00am - 6:30pm (includes 1 hour lunch break)
$70.00  $58.00 due to change in drawer knobs


Registration and payment due by end of Saturday, October 1st so I can order the drawer knobs in time for class

We will be creating 24 matchboxes from cardstock to create this fun Advent tower. Ribbon for your box is included for this project, but the bow embellishments are for you provide for class or wait until you get home to decorate with. Also included in your class kit are 31 sheets of cardstock, 6 sheets of DSP (Designer Series Paper) and 24 metallic drawer knobs. To save time in class I will have all your cardstock pieces cut to size and scored for you.

Please bring to class: Paper trimmer, bone folder, scissors, liquid glue, 2 rolls of double sided adhesive tape, mini-glue dots (you can order through me if needed as we will be using a lot of them), 3/4" circle punch, 1/8" hole punch, fine dark marker or Gel pen, pencil & ruler.

Any questions please contact me.









Add any of these items onto your Holiday Catalogue order...

For the next three weeks there will be SPECIAL OFFERS as well! Each week, for the next three weeks, there will be a different set of specials.

Week 1 Special Offers are available September 1-7
Week 2 Special Offers are available September 8-14
Week 3 Special Offers are available September 15-21

Check out the discounted products below and don’t miss out on these great deals at 25% off!





6 comments:

Stampingforu.blogspot.com said...


Great job, Sabrina!

EdaMommy said...

Wow! Love this advent box!

Sabrina said...

TY everyone for your lovely comments. Happy creating to you all!

Brenda Blum said...

Hi Sabrina...You Advent Box is fabulous! But where do you get your drawer knobs from? That is such a great idea!

Thanks for sharing...Brenda

Tigriswillreign said...

So Awesome!

KatheD said...

this is absolutely stunning, Sabrina! I just adore all the variety on every side.