Thursday, June 11, 2015

Sheltering Tree - You Warm My Heart - Stamping Shadows

Can you find the mistake I made on this card? Leave a comment below, letting me know what it is if you find it. 

I love the warm colour of "Soft Suede" and again wondered if I could make a more masculine card using this stamp set. This is a card that is a flat and easy to mail. Are you surprised about that? I usually love lots of layers and dimension, so this is different for me.


After stamping I used the "uni-ball Signo White Pen" to create a few highlights, and a "Project Life Journaling Pen" to create shadow on the tree trunk and branches.

Here is what I did on the inside of the card.


So with a simple card, there isn't much to write about, but I would love to find out if you caught my mistake on the card.

Happy Stamping!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Earn Free Stamps in June’s Join Promotion!  June 2nd also kicks off a new promotion for customers to become demonstrators!  As a demonstrator on my team, you can learn more about Stampin’ Up! promotions and products in our chats and our team meetings.  AND you’ll be the first to see and order products from upcoming catalogs.  On top of all that, you’ll earn a discount on the products you already love – with no risk after you join! AND NOW Hosts can use their Stampin' Rewards to pay for their Starter Kit!



7 comments:

glowest said...

your light is coming from the left, your shadow is going the wrong way.

Tigriswillreign said...

I didn't even know there was a mistake. Cute card!

Unknown said...

Love this card Sabrina! I think this is my favorite way I've EVER seen this stamp set used! BRAVO!

laine E Sever said...

Your shadow needs to be reversed! I would not have noticed if you hadn't asked us to look for a mistake! Lovely card.

Monica said...

The shadow of the tree is backwards to the actual tree.

Melodie said...

The mirror image of the tree is not a mirror image.

Melodie

krcmasterpiece said...

Your shadow and highlights don't match! But I had to look a long time to figure it out! I wouldn't worry about.

I love the card!