Friday, June 12, 2015

Butterfly Basics in Tip Top Taupe & Silver

Do you remember this card? I loved how the silver looked on the new Tip Top Taupe, that I wanted to try the colour combination again with a different stamp set.

Lots of silver heat embossing! Do you see how I used the Tip Top Taupe Stampin' Write Marker to fill in more colour on the flower stamp I cut out and popped up?

 Lets have a look from the sides so you can see the layering.



When it came to the inside, I used Encore Silver Metallic Ink rather than silver heat embossing or using the Tip Top Taupe ink pad.


I'm thinking that I should have used the Tip Top Taupe.

Hope that you enjoyed seeing this stamp set done in heat embossing for a different way to use it.

Happy Stamping!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Earn Free Stamps in June’s Join Promotion!  June 2nd also kicks off a new promotion for customers to become demonstrators!  As a demonstrator on my team, you can learn more about Stampin’ Up! promotions and products in our chats and our team meetings.  AND you’ll be the first to see and order products from upcoming catalogs.  On top of all that, you’ll earn a discount on the products you already love – with no risk after you join! AND NOW Hosts can use their Stampin' Rewards to pay for their Starter Kit!



No comments: