Saturday, June 13, 2015

Remarkable You - Calla Lilies

"Remarkable You" is a beautiful stamp set that has my mind full of ideas for it. The Water Lily, Magnolia, and Calla Lilies are are inspirational flowers to work with.

My first one I'm showing you today, is using the Calla Lilies, all pretty in pink, silver, velum and glimmer.



After silver embossing the Calla Lilies on velum I took a dry brush to add a little colour. For the stamen I used the Hello Honey Stampin' Write Marker. The sentiment banner is created using the Triple Banner Punch! A must have tool!



The extra Calla Lilies I had after cutting them all out, I attached on the inside with strategically paced glue dots.



A delicate card, wouldn't you say? With a different sentiment, this might make a beautiful Wedding card. I look forward to using this stamp again soon.

In the mean time, happy stamping!

ATC_Blog_Signature.PNG
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Earn Free Stamps in June’s Join Promotion!
June 2nd also kicks off a new promotion for customers to become demonstrators!  As a demonstrator on my team, you can learn more about Stampin’ Up! promotions and products in our chats and our team meetings.  AND you’ll be the first to see and order products from upcoming catalogs.  On top of all that, you’ll earn a discount on the products you already love – with no risk after you join! AND NOW Hosts can use their Stampin' Rewards to pay for their Starter Kit!

4 comments:

Sharolyn said...

Lovely card.I always enjoy your work!

Jenny Brisbane Australia.

Unknown said...

Thank you Jenny. So nice of you to say. Happy stamping!

Chriserendipity said...

Absolutely ELEGANT, Sabrina!

Tigriswillreign said...

Fabulous job, Mom!