Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Purple & Gold Christmas

This is my second post for today.

For some reason I suddenly recalled seeing Purple & Gold Christmas Decor a couple of years ago. Not sure how it came to mind, but I couldn't get rid of the mental images. Perhaps it was seeing the Blackberry Bliss cardstock in my search for something. Over the past couple of days I decided to make a couple of Christmas cards using those colours, and even searched out some images to inspire you.

Here is one of my Purple (Blackberry Bliss) & Gold cards.


 And, here are some inspirational Purple & Gold Images.


To continue with the card...



The gold thread is a long ago Stampin' Up item long since retired. Sorry but the cream ribbon with gold thread is a scrap from I know not where. (I'm wishing I hadn't put Dazzling Details on the gold stamped snowflakes) You can see the layering in this next photo.


And here is the inside to the card.


This card is being sent to a newly made friend!

Here is the product used in the making of this card.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Are you inspired to use some non-traditional colours for your Christmas cards? I have another one with these colours to show you another day. After all, I had the colours out and why not use up all the paper!

Thank you for stopping by again today.


No comments: