Saturday, December 31, 2016

Seashore Stampers Blog Hop - Happy New Year!



Happy New Year Everyone... 

and Welcome from Mi Ran's blog!


It's hard to believe that tomorrow starts 2017! Where does the time go?

Seashore Stampers is happy to be sharing New Year projects with you today. In some parts of the world, New Years is as big a thing as Christmas when it comes to giving out cards. Today would be the last day that you could order some New Year stamp sets, so if you would like to order any, here is the link to shopping for "It's a Celebration" or "Frosted Medallion".

For my New Years card today, I am using the Frosted Medallion set, and chose the colours of Pool Party and Gold. Using my Aqua Painters I washed a bit of Pool Party ink in the background. When dried, I then used my Embossing Buddy, and heat embossed with gold the smaller of the medallions in this set. The sparkly gold glitter paper is great for New Years which I used to mat the stamped front and stitched oval sentiment with. I used my Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker to colour in the "Happy New Year", and my clear Wink of Stella to fill in the design on either side.


In this next photo you can see that the oval is the only thing that I popped up with dimensionals.


For the inside, a lovely sentiment (all text stamped with Basic Gray) and more of the smaller medallions matted with more gold glitter paper.


So there you have my New Year card for you. I also made another one for the Dream Theme International Blog hop with the other stamp set. If you would like to see that one, if you haven't already, click here.

Again, Happy New Year everyone!


By clicking on the "Next Blog" button, you will start the blog hop from the beginning. Be sure to leave everyone a comment as you check out all the lovely creations made by the Seashore Stampers.

http://stampingforu.blogspot.ca/2016/12/lets-get-party-startednew-years-card.html



Addrienne
Bruni
Erica
Jean
Mi Ran
Sabrina - that's me...

Happy stamping!






Year-End Closeouts!




Stampin’ Up! has started it’s Year-End Closeout Sale – a celebration that runs through January 3.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card Sabrina and the sentiment inside is lovely. Thanks for all your blog help in 2016. Happy 2017!

The Victoria Paper Shaper said...

Fabulous card Sabrina! I love the subtles with the glimmer paper. I hope you and your family have a fabulous New Year. *hugs*

Oma Lena said...

Very, very nice
A good new Year to you an everytime good ideas
Greetings
Magdalena