DSP Card Maker Lovers! I have a very busy day ahead of me, and today is a post with a ton of photos. So I will not be writing much today and just showing you 12 cards created with a new DSP coming in the new annual catalogue! This DSP is titled "Affectionately Yours Specialty DSP". A couple of the sheets have copper foil on them (the 2 on the right)!
These cards are for a class being held at the Scrapbook Parade June Crop!
I haven't yet scheduled them on my Events Page, but hope to do that by the end of today. I'm trying to do something a little different for this class, and haven't quite worked out the details yet. But I will post a class posting once that is taken care of.
In the mean time, without showing the inside and side views, I will show you each card individually. The focus of these card is the new DSP and the new "Thoughtful Banners" Bundle (with dual banner punch). I did use other stamps sets here and there as well, but "Thoughtful Banners" is the main stamp set used for these cards.
Here we go...
1) Simple paper cutting, curve your stamp stamping & punching
4) Simple paper cutting, Heat embossing, Curving your sentiment stamp, Fussy cutting
5) Simple paper cutting, Stamp & punch, Curving two lines of sentiment stamps
6) Simple paper cutting, Lining up a narrow bar stamp for repeated stamping, curve sentiment stamp, punch, Lining up text on pre-stamped bars
7) Die cutting, Texture folder embossing, heat embossing, curving sentiment to stamp (This card includes one of the new In-Colours, Flirty Flamingo!
8) Lining up your stamps with banners over it, Simple paper cutting, Stamping before attaching popped up piece (This card includes one of the new In-Colours, Flirty Flamingo!)
9) Stamping text pattern at an angle, Tearing Vellum, Heat emboss, Curving sentiment, Punch, Wrapping Linen Thread evenly, White Gel Pen (This card includes one of the new In-Colours, Flirty Flamingo!)
10) Repeat text texture pattern background, heat embossing, Simple paper cutting, Curving sentiment, punches
12) Edge Heat Embossing, Simple paper cutting, Die cutting, Curving sentiment, Punch
Most of these cards are pretty easy to create and put together and will be a fun and easy card class. WIll have more information on this class posted soon.
Happy creating and stamping!
SALE STAMP SETS NOT IN THE CATALOGUE!
Did you know that there are stamp sets on sale that are not in the catalogue? Are you interested in seeing them? Below is a snap of the items...
...and here is the link to the PDF file if you need to see it a little larger.
Just email me and let me know the name and codes to the stamp sets you are interested in ordering before the end of May!
With the new catalogues coming, you will find that 8.5 x 11 and 12 x 12 cardstock prices are going upNOW a great time to stock up!
To sweeten the deal and make sure you remember to take advantage of this heads up, I am offering a special hostess code and everyone who uses it when they order online at my store will go in a drawing for a free bundle of new In Colors cardstock and one of my handmade cards!
CARDSTOCK SALE CODE: HE9CMZYP
But hurry--This offer ends Tuesday, May 24th at noon--just 5 days to check your inventory and order the cardstock you need before the price goes up with the new catalogue!Like I said, it's the perfect time to stock up and save! Email me if you have any questions.
by $1.25, and 6x6 patterned paper stacks are going up by $2.50. Such is life! But you know what that means, right? That makes
Extra Stampin’ Rewards!
For the month of June, you can get $40 in Extra Stampin' Rewards when you host a stamping event with $400 or more in sales. That’s more money you can use for products in the new annual catalog, and you know there are PLENTY of new products you’ll want to bring home. Remember, Stampin’ Rewards can be used on a Starter Kit, so this is a great time for you to sign up with me!
- Hosts who have qualifying events with $400 CAD or more in sales during the promotion period (June 1 - 30) will receive $40 CAD in Extra Stampin’ Rewards for the order.
- Hosts may participate in this promotion multiple times by hosting multiple events, but each event must qualify on its own.
- Customer, workshop, and online orders qualify for this promotion.
- Qualifying orders must qualify with merchandise prior to shipping and tax.