The first page flap can be used for the album title. or it could include a photo on the Pool Party mat with the title added below.
Opening the front flap reveals a 4 5/8"w x 6"h mat that actually opens to more space for photos. It has a magnet closure and the magnet seen will be covered with a photo.
When the first page is turned over the 2nd and 3rd page spread is revealed. The 2 x 2 photo is the star for this layout, and you can see that each mat can be flipped open for more space.
There are even some journaling spots.
When that flap is flipped open there are now mats for wallet sized photos, and a journaling place on the inside of the flap.
To create these pages for the Stampin' Up! Project Life 6 x 8 Albums:
- Trim down your 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock to 8 1/4" x 11".
- With the length across the top of your score board, score at 5/8" & 7 1/4"
- Fold using your bone folder.
- Using double sided adhesive tape, attach the 5/8" to the main part of the page.
- Measure where you need to have your holes within that 5/8" strip and punch.
- Take your 12 x 12 DSP and turn the top of the pattern/page to the left and trim at 8"
- That same piece, turn the pattern/top again to the top and trim at 6". That should give you two pieces that measure 6'w x 8"h.
- The remaining 4" piece trim down to 3 7/8" 0r 3 3/4" (your choice).
- Next, with the length cross ways, trim at 8". This gives one piece at 3 7/8" (or 3 3/4") x 8", and one piece at 3 7/8" (or 3 3/4") x 4".
I will be showing you more page layouts over the next month.
Thank you for stopping by today, and happy creating!