Thursday, November 19, 2015

November Paper Pumpkin Kit Video

I almost forgot to show you the November Paper Pumpkin kit! It is of course Christmas cards, and they are lovely CAS cards with fun holly and mistletoe punchout embellishments. Love the little exclusive stamp set and envelopes,  too.

Watch how easily they are assembled.


If you'd like to order the December Paper Pumpkin kit, you will need to order your kit by the 10th of December. Check it out here, or contact me via email. (I will be visiting my son in Arizona between Nov. 24th & Nov. 30th, so I will not be checking my emails as often as I usually do.)

Hope you are enjoying your Christmas crafting, and remember to to take a look at the Holiday Catalogue retiring list at the end of the post.


Happy Stamping!








Find out which 2015 Holiday Catalogue items will soon be gone! You have until January 4th to purchase RETIRING products while supplies last!

Here is the link to the Holiday Retiring List.





No comments: