Monday, October 10, 2016

Thanksgiving Pumpkin Spice Votive Candle Gift Box



HAPPY (CANADIAN) THANKSGIVING DAY!

I am trying to come up with some Christmas Stocking Stuffer projects, and thought I could implement, as practise, for a tiny Thanksgiving gift for a friend. Since I was making this one for Thanksgiving, I remembered seeing a striking card and box set by Heike Fallwickl, and based my tiny box on hers. Mine is much smaller at 1 3/4w x 13/4xd 1 1/2h. Just large enough for the votive candle.


On the lid I have three die cut Vintage Leaves. I took some scrap watercolour paper, and inked them with Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry & Delightful Dijon. I dried it with my heat tool, and then stamped the leaves, and die cut them.


You can see the candle inside the box here. Such a lovely smell, that Pumpkin Spice, when the lid is opened. Almost like cinnamon.


As I said earlier, I will have a Christmas version posted with some other stocking stuffer packaging. Do you want a Stocking Stuffer Packaging Class? Let me know. Or do you want instructions in my newsletter? If you are interested in my newsletter, let me know, and I will enter your name and email on the list (sabradcreations@gmail.com).

Hope that you are having a great day and that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving festivities and that you are stuffed, just like everyone else, lol.

Happy creating!









October 1 through 31 , you can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free! That’s great news since everyone can use more Designer Series Paper. This sale includes Designer Series Paper from both the annual catalog and the recently released holiday catalog (not including Specialty Designer Series Paper or Designer Series Paper Stacks).

Take advantage of these specials for all those Christmas projects you are planning to work on, or gift some lovely supplies to family or friends that love to craft and create!



No comments: