Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Black, White & Red Christmas Pines




My mind always battles the idea of using black, white & red for a Christmas card, but my eyes love the dramatic and striking look of this colour combination. So, I went ahead and made one this year.
To create the red berries, I used my hole punch and attached them with mini-glue dots.


For the inside, I simply stamped a sentiment and used one of the red berries I punched out. Nothing elaborate.


If you don't mind heat embossing, this would actually be a great card for a Christmas card mass production...

Busy working on Christmas class projects, so keeping this short.

Happy stamping everyone!








Add any of these items onto your Holiday Catalogue order...

For the next three weeks there will be SPECIAL OFFERS as well! Each week, for the next three weeks, there will be a different set of specials.

Week 1 Special Offers are available September 1-7
Week 2 Special Offers are available September 8-14
Week 3 Special Offers are available September 15-21

Check out the discounted products below and don’t miss out on these great deals at 25% off!





No comments: