Sunday, November 23, 2014

Perks of Being a Demonstrator

I've just had a couple of exciting days. I was fortunate to be able to enroll for the Stampin' Up fall conference held here on Vancouver Island, in Nanaimo, BC. It made me all the happier that I signed up with Stampin' Up, and I came away having learned things about how to make my new business a success as well as learning a couple of paper crafting things.

What was amazing is that what we paid for registering for the conference we got back twice that amount in free stamp sets throughout the conference! Since I'm new and have practically nothing of Stampin' Up products, this was a wonderful perk! I'll share with about that and more in the video below. But here are a few photos taken at the conference.





And this was the gorgeous view from our hotel room.



I was wonderful to meet so many that share the same love of creativity even though we all have our own business we shared things to help each other out. I've started to make new friends already! Some of us got together after our dinner Friday night and met in some one's suite where we enjoyed some snacks and sweets, and talked till past midnight without realizing it! The time just flew by.


And these are the two lovely ladies that I traveled with! We enjoyed each others company and plan to get together again!


Now, here you can see what Stampin' Up gave to everyone attending the conference, and then I'll share with you additional things like all the PRIZES!


You might want to look into becoming a Stampin' Up Demonsrator too! Learn more about it here.

Thank you for stopping by and sharing in the fun I had.




In case you like some of the stamp sets I showed you, see below for more information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Sabrina! Lovely goodies you received, especially the paper!!

Sabrina said...

Thank You Carol!