Tuesday, August 23, 2016

2016 Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek - Totally Trees 4


Creating a scene with your stamps is always a fun creative activity, and this stamp set is great fro that. This being the 4th of this stamp set, you may be wanting to add this to your 2016 Holiday Catalogue Wish List!

Today's tree is the Palm tree in this set so I created a tropical beach scene.


I popped up the entire matted scene with dimensionals, and then the banner as well. You can better see that in the next side view photo.


And, the inside...


Like I said, a lot of fun!


This is my 4th card using this set, and I still haven't used all of the trees yet! So many more ideas to execute!

Happy stamping!









REMEMBER, this incredible  Stampin' Up! exclusive, limited time bundle is available only from August 2nd through 31st! You can purchase the stamp set and dies separately or as a bundle. You can also use your July Bonus Coupons to get this bundle!





No comments: