Saturday, August 13, 2016

2016 Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek - Christmas Pines Bundle


It's the weekend, and I hope that you will have set aside some time for yourself to create! Today's Sneak Peek is the Christmas Pines Bundle. You've already seen cards made using the dies (Pretty Pines) but today I'm adding the stamp set to my card creation.


I love all white Christmas cards, and this one has a touch of silver with Soft Sky. And Christmas cards always need some sparkle, so I've used Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper which has no problem going through the Big Shot with dies. Just be sure to get all of the sparkles removed from your plates afterwards.


Here is a close up of the die cut arrangement...


...and of the silver heat embossed sentiment with the sparkly snow stamp in Soft Sky. Love this stamp!



The following side view shows that the Silver Foil is attached to the card base, while the stamped piece is popped up over it with dimensionals. Normally I mat and pop up, but not this time.


Inside, I used that sparkly snow stamp and a sentiment, both in Soft Sky.


I will of course be creating more Christmas cards with this bundle for future Christmas Card classes, so keep your eye out for that post.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! And don't forget to use your Bonus Coupons before August 31st!

Happy creating!





REMEMBER, this incredible  Stampin' Up! exclusive, limited time bundle is available only from August 2nd through 31st! You can purchase the stamp set and dies separately or as a bundle. You can also use your July Bonus Coupons to get this bundle!