Saturday, November 17, 2018

More Bethlehem Edgelets - Long Cards

Surprise, surprise!

I am back again posting more cards I made using the Bethlehem Edgelets. You may not know this, as I do not often get the chance, but I love to make long or tall & skinny cards that fit into a #10 business envelope. This size is a little out of the ordinary, giving it a more unique look. That is what I did this time for this card design.


Because I am using Soft Sky, a discontinued colour but all I have at the moment, I was limited in the number of cards I could make with these colours. I am sad to see Soft Sky is no longer available, as it was one of my favourite Stampin' Up cardstock colours.

Let's have a closer look at the card, shall we.


I used a gold gel pen to trace around the outer edge of the Crumb Cake oval, and to draw the little stars over Bethlehem.


Again, I love the Bethlehem layers!


The oval is popped up too.


Well, that is it for now. I have had fun playing with the few Stampin' Up product I have access to at this time. I so look forward to having it all in a craft room again all at my finger tips.

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed seeing the fun I have had. I have to go back to my work in preparing samples for classes to teach at Scrapbook Essentials BC. So, it may be a while before I can post again. We will see. Maybe in early Spring....

In the mean time I say, Happy creating!








No comments: