Wednesday, February 8, 2017

High Tide Gift Set - Possible Class



Hello everyone! I just had to make another of my DIY cardstock frames! I finally got my "High Tide" stamp set about 10 days ago, and just had to use it in a frame!


I didn't have any 12 x 12 Crumb Cake however, so I made the frame out of Basic Black, and then cut strips of Crumb Cake to add to the frame. If I had had Night of Navy in 12 x 12, I would have chosen that colour.



And the card I cased from Heidi Baks. She used an older stamp set than this one.


And here is the inside...


Now, I want to know from my customers and friends here in Victoria, if you are interested in creating these projects in a class? Or do you only wish to make cards? Please let me know in a comment below (or email me, but leaving a comment keeps it all together).

I had so much fun making this! And I know you will too.

Happy stamping and creating!






1 comment:

Peggy said...

These are gorgeous! I would love to be able to buy instructions from you since I live on the East Coast! But I'd love to make them with instructions!!

Peggy