Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Card Swap - Part 1

Continuing on with the VanIsle Group meeting goodies I'm sharing, today I will show you five of the 11 'Thank You' cards I received at the swap.


I'll show you each card individually and each photo will have the name of the Stampin' Up Demonstrator that created the card.


Love the added glitter in the flower centers on this card. Next is the inside.







Fun detail on this image! See how it is layered, next.




Beautiful butterfly on this card, and check out the stamp inside the card.


And, the last one I'm showing you today is using the fun Bokeh Technique.


Swapping cards is a lot of fun! Hope that you are inspired by the designs of these Stampin' Up Demonstrators. Tomorrow I will show the remaining six, and then I will share some of the things I made at the Make & Takes. Feel free to ask any questions about these cards.

Happy Stamping!






1 comment:

Inkspirations with Sheri said...

Flattered that you shared my card! What a fun day! Inkspirations with Sheri